Monday, April 1, 2013

A Unique Award!

 
My hubby Genesis and I just attended our church Family Camp last March 27-30, 2013 at Mt. Moriah Camp, Patpat, Malaybalay City Bukidnon. There were Seven (7) Tribes created in that Camp. One of the Tribe was Noah where we belong. However, we can't really participate in some of the Tribe Activities since we both are part of the Family Camp (FC) working committee. Genesis was the Chairman of the Video and Documentation and I am the Head of the Secretariat. If there are vacant time where there are no secretarial tasks to do we join in the games that were fit for us to participate. Blessed we are, our team most likely won the games or always belong on the top 3 place. Thus, as a result, our Tribe got the title as the Over-all Champion! And we thank God for the favor and honor. 

It no longer surprised us knowing that we were the Champion since we know our standing in the different Tribe competitions, since the Tribe's Points System is always updated. So, each tribe is capable of calculating each total earned points. 

But, surprisingly, I did not know that there are different special awards awaiting the different individual and tribe. And as one of the recipient to it, I got a "Tam-is ug Pahiyom Award" which in English means, "Sweet Smile Award". Never did I expected it since I do always share my smiles to everyone without expecting to have an award as having the sweet smiles in during the camp. Hope, all my smiles became a contagious act for everyone! 

Have a sweet surprise for everyone! 

Just link up your post here! GOD bless you! 



 Sweetest smiles, 




You are next... Click here to enter
This list will close in 6 days, 21 hrs, 52 min (4/8/2013 11:59 PM Phillipines)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment